Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wow, embarassing...

...I can't even believe I am going to post this. But it's incredible! I just found my old xanga (after trying MANY of the screennames I've had through the years). I can't believe that I don't remember how much I used to write in it! I wrote in it from 2005-2007 while I was (lonely) living in California. It's 1:11 am now...I'm guessing I'll probably stay up and read the whole thing. Yikes, what a late night.

If you have any interest whatsoever in my old xanga...

miche124.xanga.com

Some things I find humorous from this (these are all directly from the xanga):
-That I ever said, "I really want to go to the beach today but I don't know if I have time...maybe I should just try to go for a half hour or so? But then, is it really worth the walk? What a quandry."
-What else...oh, my fish died the other day, that was kind of sad. We had a coupon for a free beta, but then Roxy chewed that up so now I have no free beta in my future either.
-I wish there was like a summer reading club for adults like the ones when we were kids. I used to win prizes and such, but now it is just for my own satisfaction. Oh well, inner joy :)
-(from a survey)10 years ago: trying to be as cool as my friends but having no chance due to my seriously unfortunate bangs
-Last night I was sitting on the couch, at this house in Palos Verdes that I'm housesitting at, and I just thought, how on earth did I get here? I never in a million years would've pictured this life for myself 5 years ago. I just have no idea how I got here! It's weird...I wonder if this is where I'm supposed to be or if it's a detour that I will move on from in a few years.
-(some things never change) I made chili tonight. It was quite an episode. I cried a few times for the following reasons: I spilled tomatoes all over the kitchen, including on my light pink work shirt, I cut my finger on a blade from the chopper, and it was overall overwhelming. Thank God no one was home, or I might have been sent to a home.
-Oh, one more thing, my friend Jimmy worked on the movie Crash, and he just got invited to this big party at the head of Lion's Gate films house tomorrow night, a sort of "hey, we got 5 Oscar nominations" party, and I'm trying to get him to take me but he says he'll only take someone who will "reward" him for taking her. I said, nah, meeting Ryan Phillppe and Sandra Bullock isn't that important to me.
-I think the current president is: not smart enough to serve my french fries
-20) Who wrote the book on love?
apparently whoever wrote it is hiding it from me
-KC is awesome. I am so so so glad I moved. This is the happiest I have been in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment