Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I wrote a blog post!

Wow, it's been awhile. I guess my life has felt particularly uninteresting for the last month. Here are some fun things coming up. Yay for looking forward to stuff!

Tomorrow: Book club at my house! (Shit I better get it cleaned up!)
Friday: Becky and I get to pretend were 15 and go see Taylor Swift. Ah to be young again.
Next weekend: Royals for Jenna's birthday!
The weekend after that: Caravan reunion (for which I'm totally excited...and I took a day off work too!)
June: Dixie Chicks in Chick-ago! Hopefully I can sell the less cool tickets for a profit to pay for the way cool tickets. Otherwise, I'll have to sell the way cool tickets. :-/ Oh, and bonus--this particular concert happens to fall on the same weekend as my 10 year reunion. Darn, I hate that I'm missing it--particularly the "spend the day at the zoo with our families" portion.

In other news, I think I'm going to buy a grill! Maybe I won't spend the rest of my life eating Quaker Oatmeal Squares for dinner like I have for the last 2 nights. (Although they are delicious--esp. w/ peanut butter)

Oh and for more random topics, I had to go the dentist today and get another cavity filled! I haven't had cavities in life really...but now I've had 2 in the past 12 months. I think it's because I'm old as fuck.

1 comment: