Sunday, April 4, 2010

think think think

I feel like I've just got a lot on my mind. Things I'm thinking about today:

*hoping that I have a job (my job--not a different one) next year (will find out more tomorrow)
*hoping my dad will be ok (will find out more on the 12th)
*feeling like I should have gone to church for Easter but really just didn't want to go
*excited because I was going to get a grill off of craigslist but my mom and Don just bought me a new one today! Gonna go get some meat soon. :)
*about all the families who are going through battles with cancer (including the Hofens) and how shitty it must be...esp. when kids are suffering
*hating the dentist I went to for filling a different tooth then the one I said was bothering me...gonna be getting a new dentist here soon
*ready for my first time home buyer check to come so I don't have to keep watching the interest on my credit card quickly eat away any leftover I might have
*dreading the fact that I probably need to go into work today

I guess I should get off my ass and stop thinking so much!

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about you and your dad non-stop... Call if you need anything. I love you.

    ALSO - John and I go to a dentist at college & pflumm (in the bank, next door to dairy queen) and I really like the office/staff/etc - Dr. Dennis Ayer :)

    ReplyDelete