Monday, May 3, 2010

Un-datable

Well, that is the conclusion I've drawn. There is something fundamentally un-datable about me. I did a free trial of match.com (thank God I didn't actually pay for it!) this weekend. I thought, I'm going to not be so nitpicky and email some people that I may or may not be that interested in. I emailed (not winked at or any of that shit) 15 guys this weekend. 15--I feel like that is a good number. Yesterday, no response--I figure I'll give people the benefit of the doubt because maybe they get online more at work. Today--1 response--a hell no (or something like that). I hear from certain friends who go on date after date after date, and I can't get one fucking guy to email me back. Anyway, no wonder I don't give a shit about it. If I cared more, I would probably feel even worse about myself. Screw it, I'll marry Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment