Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lazy

Well, I have always known this, but I am lazy! How did I get to be so lazy? I don't know. For instance, I should be cleaning but instead am writing a blog post. Sigh. Who knows if I'll ever change my ways.

In other news, I was slightly not lazy because I didn't sleep past 9:30 either day this weekend! Yesterday I did the CF walk, and this morning I went to church. Maybe my lazy ways can be mended.

Well, I promised myself I wouldn't write boring blog posts like this one I'm currently writing, however I haven't updated in a long time and can't think of anything interesting to blog about. So how about a bit of a rant?

I am always on a quest to make more money; isn't everyone though? Since getting my masters, I am making more than a beginning teacher, but as a teacher you can continue to move over on the pay scale by going to school more. So, I am taking random classes here and there so this fall I'll be at masters +12. It's a puny amount of money, but I'll take what I can get. So anyway, I just finished up my latest online class (hey--maybe not so lazy after all--it doesn't end until Friday!). I was working on my final project in the posting box for the class website. I was about done--had maybe 2 more sentences to type. Suddenly, my internet explorer freezes, shuts down, then pops back up saying "don't worry, we've recovered your session"! Yeah assholes, except you recovered my session with an empty box and none of the work I'd just been typing for the last 20 or 30 minutes. So, needless to say I retyped the whole thing in a word document. Ugh.

Okay, well, now that I have posted perhaps the world's most boring blog ever, I'll go back to being lazy for awhile--maybe in an hour or so I'll get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment