Sunday, February 28, 2010

Man up, grow a pair, et al.

So I went on a date with this guy on Thursday...finally. We emailed for maybe 3 weeks, texted for probably 2 more, then I finally said...hey wanna meet? Now, to be fair, there weren't many opportunities before that due to his travel schedule. However; I am the one who said "hey, here's my number." I am the one who said "hey, you think we should meet"?

Anyway, we went out on Thursday, it was fine, nothing groundbreaking. I am not even sure chemistry exists, that it might be a figment of my imagination. It is something I haven't experienced in a number of years. But that's beside to point. So, Friday, Saturday, and today, said guy and I have been texting back and forth. But seriously, are you ever going to be a man? Freaking either ask me to go out again or leave me alone. I don't need a text buddy. Guys need to not be idiots. Oh, by the way, he is 35 years old...it isn't like he is new to the dating scene. I think I've just decided I'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment