Friday, May 27, 2011

endings.........

Wow-this week sucks! I feel down in the dumps right now! My beloved teammate/mentor is leaving--we only have a couple more days with her. It was the end of like all my shows--and no more Jillian on Biggest Loser, and no more Oprah! That was enough sadness (yes, I'm over attached to tv personalities). Then of course today comes, and my boss tells us she is leaving. This was horrible news to receive. I have a hard time picturing our school without her. She's the only principal I've ever worked for, and we have a great relationship. Combine that with the teammate leaving, that is like 2 of the 5 most important people at work! It is going to be a tough transition.

In the good news department, I was feeling kinda depressed and spontaneously booked a trip to North Carolina to visit a friend. I haven't seen the beach in way too long...it will be good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment