Monday, March 21, 2011

Normal?

I am on my 11th day post op, tomorrow will be day 12. I thought by day 10 I'd be feeling back to normal--WRONG! This has been the most terrible, horrible, awful thing I have ever endured. I ate my first "meal" last night--a baked potato. Today I had 1/2 and order of cheese quesadillas from Taco Bell. My energy is shot, my throat is still killing me (worse than any strep throat I've ever had), and any time I try to eat the food gets stuck in the giant hole in my throat. I feel hopeless and depressed. I have no idea when I'll be able to go back to work, eat normally without having to gargle forever afterwards, and not be in constant pain. I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL AGAIN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh God, Lisa. I'm so sorry. I hope it turns around for you soon.

    ReplyDelete